秀恩愛相關口語表達 - 英語口語

關于戀愛的英文習語有很多,其中有不少還非常有趣。趕快甜蜜地學起來吧。

1. lovey-dovey 秀恩愛,(在公開場合)卿卿我我的,過分親熱的

I don’t want to go out with Jenny and David. They’re so lovey-dovey, I just can’t stand it.

我可不想跟珍妮和大衛一起出門。他倆太膩歪了,讓人受不了。

2. be an item 有戀愛關系

I saw Darren and Emma there. Are they an item?

我在那兒看見了達倫和?,?。他們現在是一對兒嗎?

3. love at first sight 一見鐘情

My wife and I met at a party. It was love at first sight.

我和妻子在聚會上相識,并一見鐘情。

4. have (got) the hots for sb 非常想和(某人)上床

She"s got the hots for this guy in her office.

她非常想和她辦公室里的這個男人上床。

5. puppy love 初戀,青梅竹馬;少男少女間短暫的愛情

- My son is only twelve, but he’s already in love. Isn’t it a bit too early?

- 我兒子才12歲就開始戀愛了。是不是太早了點兒?

- Don’t worry, it’s only puppy love. It won’t last.

- 別擔心,這種早戀持續不了不久的。

6. double dates 兩對男女一起約會(或出游)

I’m so glad you and Tom’s brother are an item. From now on we can go on double-dates.

真高興你能和湯姆的弟弟戀愛?,F在咱們四個可以一起出去玩了。

7. on the rocks (感情)出現危機,瀕臨崩潰

I think their marriage is on the rocks.

我覺得他們的婚姻瀕臨解體。

8. love-rat (男性)偷情者,偷腥的人

Don’t even think about asking Jane out. How could you look your wife in the eye? Don’t be a love rat.

你就別惦記珍妮了。你對得起你老婆嗎?千萬別當渣男。

9. pop the question 求婚

So did he pop the question, then?

那么,接著他求婚了?

10. tie the knot 結婚

So when are you two going to tie the knot?

那么你倆什么時候結婚呢?

11. blind date 男女初次約會;相親

Elaine arranged for me to go on a blind date with a bloke from her office.

伊萊恩安排我與她辦公室的一個小伙子初次見面。

12. fix sb up with 為某人介紹對象

I’m not going to the party unless you promise me you won’t try to fix me up with another friend of yours.

我是不會去那個聚會的,除非你答應我,別把你朋友介紹給我當對象。

13. those three little words 那三個字(我愛你)

I think he loves me, but he hasn’t said those three little words yet.

我覺得他喜歡我,但那三個字他一直沒說出口。

14. walk out on sb 突然離開,拋棄(配偶等)

He walked out on his wife and two kids.

他突然拋下他的妻子和兩個孩子出走了。

15. leave sb at the altar 婚前一刻落跑

- I’ve just met my ex-boyfriend. I think I still have feelings for him.

- 我最近見著了前男友。我覺得我對他還有感覺。

- But you’re about to get married to John. Are you going to leave him at the altar?

- 但你就要和約翰結婚了呀。你該不是要當落跑新娘吧?

16. split up / break up 分手;斷絕關系;離婚

Have you heard? Marian and Joseph have split up.

你聽說了嗎?瑪麗蓮和約瑟夫分了。

17. kiss and make up 言歸于好,床頭打架床尾和

Our relationship is like a roller-coaster ride. We fight nearly every day, but then we always kiss and make up.

我們的關系就像過山車。幾乎每天都吵,但很快又和好如初。

18. fall in love 相愛,墜入情網

I thought I was falling in love.

我想我墮入情網了。

19. match made in heaven 天生一對

Matt and Amanda are a match made in heaven.

馬特和阿曼達真是天生一對兒。

20. head over heels (in love) 深深地(相愛)

Look at them. They’re head over heels in love with each other.

看他倆,多么相愛啊。

免責聲明:本文僅代表文章作者的個人觀點,與本站無關。其原創性、真實性以及文中陳述文字和內容未經本站證實,對本文以及其中全部或者部分內容文字的真實性、完整性和原創性本站不作任何保證或承諾,請讀者僅作參考,并自行核實相關內容。

http://image95.pinlue.com/image/184.jpg
分享
評論
首頁
买鱼能赚钱吗 福建22选5开奖号码结果查询 陕西福彩快乐十分稳赚技巧 投资理财的三种方式 福彩双色球开奖结果 上海十一选五走势表定牛 陕西快乐10分胆拖奖金对照表 幸运28的网站大全 云南十一选五基本走势 山西快乐十分开奖官网 好运彩3开奖软件